Are Pinterest Boards filling up your time? Can’t concentrate at work, because you’re practicing “the walk” in your head? Constantly checking wedding blogs and imagining a ring on your finger after you say the words “I do”? Then you have just said yes to a wedding proposal, and the only thing on your mind is that special day. You got wedding fever!
Don’t worry, we’re here to help.
Before you go looking for that wedding dress, you need the right banquet hall. And if you’re going to have your wedding in Los Angeles, Arbat Banquet Hall located in beautiful Burbank, is the premiere place to celebrate the night away.
We go above and beyond our client’s needs. You have enough to worry about don’t let the banquet hall be one.
“We strive to make our bride and groom happy, and have all the resources to plan a memorable wedding day,” says Hovig, the Manager of Arbat Banquet Hall.
From our friendly staff to one of a kind venue, Arbat is ready for any sized wedding. Here are some of the reasons why our venue is perfect for your wedding.
- Raised stage for your music ensemble or band
- A 50-foot-long well stocked bar with professional bartenders
- Dance away on our large dance floor (30 x 24 feet)
- Large raised Table of Honor section (bride and groom or VIPs)
- Bridal Suite changing room for wedding parties
- A choice of chair styles from conservative to ultra-chic
- Your choice of décors to match any theme
- The Sky Lounge for weddings with up to 100 guests, or to use as a special VIP section separate from the main banquet room
- Our cozy Café Lounge with a coffee bar, tea, and pastries or desserts of your choice to serve as a casual, more private meeting place
- 150 space valet parking lot, and free street parking
We also specialize in private parties, engagements, birthdays, Quincentenary, baptism, corporate evenings and more.